Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ice ice baby

Check out the layer of ice covering our drive way! It's gone now since the neighborhood kids have been sweeping it ALL DAY... there are 8 of them and they've been playing in it for about 6 hours. Talk about easily amused. It has been a great day since nobody has to go to school... including Jake! 


Addie doing her yoga moves. She's perfected 'downward dog'.


Super excited about bath time. She says, "BA! BA!" I had another picture of her naked butt trying to climb in the tub but I think she would have been embarrassed so I'll save that for our own amusement. :)


5 comments:

Kelsey Eliason said...

love the pics.. addy is so great! Hey I made my blog cute from the link on your blog but it is posting the link in the middle of my title and yours is nice off to the side, did you put it there? can I move mine some how? love u, k

Lindsay said...

cute pics. i love that she is doing yoga...maybe she can teach me some of the poses. i really need to try yoga.

April :) said...

I love the title!!! Her & Noah could workout together. He is always wanting me to teach him stuff!! Maybe I should just take their class! :)

Go Team Wilhite said...

Downward Dog...My favorite! Hollis was working out too the other day! It is so funny what they choose to mimick :)

alicia kristine said...

adorable!... she could teach us all something:)...thanks for the tip; I just can't work my editing software yet:(...I'm such an airhead when it comes to gadgets!