Friday, January 23, 2009

lately...

It has been forever since I posted... but I have no excuses. I haven't had a camera for a while. Could that be my excuse? Anyway, here are some random pics from the last little while. We had a ladies' tea at the church. My best pic was of this cute little tea cup. I think I got the smallest one out of the whole group. But they didn't have real British tea like my Gramma makes anyway. The best thing about it was seeing my girls. We had been at bunco the night before and were all SO tired! That's another blog post in itself. Or not. People might think we're crazy. The lady that shared her testimony sounded a bit like me (in regard to her perfectionistic ways, not her background). I'm glad I went because I was encouraged. I don't need to try so hard for God to love me. He already does!


This one is in our backyard. Addie looks like she's glowing. She loves the outdoors. I wish there were more places to take her besides the park. She'll have a lot to learn in BC about tidepools, evergreens, and mountains. Maybe I'm just naive about all that Texas has to offer. Please send suggestions.


We took Addie to robot park in Benbrook. Jake is sharing the handicapped swing with Addie. I don't care what you say... it is the most comfortable swing I've been on!


My first Braums experience. Double dips for $1.59. Little did I know double dip meant 2 scoops! We struggled to finish 1/2 of those. Addie didn't mind helping.


Had to post this one. Addie loves her spaghetti. Too bad it doesn't show the reality of the mess.


The next few weeks should be more interesting to blog about. My sis is coming down and we'll probably hit up the rodeo! Yeehaw!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the pic of Addie glowing. It's a great one.

alicia kristine said...

your blog is too cute:)...she is too sweet sister!... I hated that I missed the tea; Topher was puking and Nate started last night...YUK!!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

I love the picture of the teacup! Now you can add photography to your hobbies :)
Hope you're feeling better today!

April :) said...

Very cute pictures....Addie has changed so much since we first met you guys .... she is so cute :)