Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my little fisherwoman

Addie had her first fishing experience the weekend in Port Aransas with her Poppy, aka Captain Bob. She loved it! She didn't catch any fish but she caught shrimp from the bait bucket. She is a lot braver than her Mommy. She proceeded to rip the poor shrimp's head off! That was unexpected but hilarious. She is a total beach baby. Wish we were closer!

6 comments:

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

AAHHH ADDIE is so freaking cute!!!

Lindsay said...

How cute! Glad to hear you guys had some fun down there. I can't wait to take a trip down to the beach.

Joel, Keturah, Atlee, Asher and Lars said...

I have to say once again I am jealous that you live so close to the ocean. I wish Atlee could see it. There is something so fun about getting to take your kid to the ocean. Im glad you had a fun trip

teamwilhite said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I am ready for the beach!

The Gray Gang said...

too cute!

alicia kristine said...

soo cute! I can't wait to take the boys to the ocean...can you believe we haven't gone yet?