Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October

Had to have a dress rehearsal for Halloween...


Last week Jake and I went to Fields of Faith at Birdville HS. He's a sponsor for FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). It was amazing! Kids were worshiping and giving testimonies and having fun. At the end all of these kids came to the back for prayer. I'm so glad I got to be there and see what God is doing.

Addie had a lot of fun too... she ran around the entire football field probably 3 times... luckily Jake was running after her and not me! She is like the energizer bunny.

wow... look at the lights...

Random picture from the grocery store... Addie's new hiding spot.

2 comments:

alicia kristine said...

What an amazing night to be a part of... I can see little Addie running around~ adorable as usual!

Lindsay said...

love the new hiding spot. rylie and reese fight over who gets to ride on the very bottom. i'm always worried about what everyone thinks of me allowing such a thing. glad to know i'm not the only mom out there who does this.