Thursday, November 26, 2009

November

Jake treated me to a night out at the Bass Hall. We saw Jewel and Holly Williams (Hank Williams granddaughter). They were both amazing! Jewel was very entertaining... for her encore she yodeled.

In front of the Bass Hall.

Here is one with the kids on the swing in the back yard. A bit chilly out but they loved it!

And a classic Addie outfit... diaper, butterfly wings and fishing pole. :) She has style.

For Christmas I made an advent calendar. I got the idea from the Land of Nod catalog. Each pocket has a verse in it and I'll put a chocolate in there too. Mmmmm.

3 comments:

Joel, Keturah, Atlee, Asher and Lars said...

The hall looks so pretty. I like your advent calendar. Addie has the coolest style :)

Go Team Wilhite said...

Addie does have style!

alicia kristine said...

LOVE the advent calendar!