Saturday, October 23, 2010

catch up... sorry it's a long one :)

When we first got home from the hospital with Avery (2 months ago!). I'm much less tired looking now.

Addie sharing her new headbands with Daddy and Uncle Tom.

and Gramma and Papa.

She was so tiny! She's grown a lot since then. I can't believe how fast it goes by. Especially with the second one.

Sleepy girl. She still sleeps a lot but fights it more during the day. Nights are going great. She hasn't been up to eat in the middle of the night for 4 days!

Avery's buddy Julie who is 4 days older. It's not as noticeable in this picture but now Avery's head is WAY bigger than hers. She has her mommy and daddy to blame for that.

Another oldie... I just thought it was so sweet.

Princess Addie's 3rd birthday was a hit. It was low maintenance for me with a store bought cake and decorations. I still think it was cute and she loved it!


Addie and her look-a-like Nana.

One of the first baths for Avery. Poor thing doesn't get as many baths as she probably should... like I don't have enough things to do with 2 kids. :)  We'll get the hang of it soon.

This is what happens when you give a 3 year old a page of stickers. No self-control :)

And this is what happens when Mom goes out with the girls.

Addie at the state fair of Texas. Aunt Kelly, Addie, Avery and I went on a Wednesday when nobody was there and had a good time. We didn't get to try fried oreos or snickers because we spent all our tickets before we could ever find them! Felt kind of jipped but there's always next year. Then again, we probably won't go next year...

Addie at the Doctor. Healthy girl. A little short and right in the middle for weight but I could have told you that.

This is where we were when the girls were flying off the couch (see photo above). Those rodeo people are crrrrrazy. They sent all their kids out to chase a little cow and rip the ribbon off of it's neck. We might do some weird stuff in Canada but that is CRAZY.

Addie with her cash... picking out a princess blanket. Hopefully she learned something about money... haha, probably not! We'll keep working on it.

Addie at gymnastics holding a "bubble" in her mouth. This was her first organized sports activity and she loves it. She really is getting better too. I now see how hard it is to not be that mom who coaches her kid from the sideline. I swore I never would and I find myself biting my tongue sometimes. As a former coach I know how it feels on the other side of it too.

Zoo trip with her buddy Presley. I think they had just finished singing about the elephants here. The zoo never gets old when you're 3.

Avery and Addie veggin'. Poor second child again... she'll be exposed to the terrible TV before 2. I hope she turns out alright! ;)

New stroller... hopefully I'll be jogging with it soon. That's the idea isn't it?

Getting big! Smiling and talking to Mommy lots these days. It is SO cute!

Ava, Avery and Addie. The A team.

Addie before bible study with Nana. My free 2 hours a week :)

2 comments:

Cyndi Davis said...

I realized the other day it had been 4 days and Hayden hadn't had a bath... and she has seen a little TV too. Don't judge me :)

Your girls are gorgeous and getting so big!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Too funny - I can never remember 'the last time' Julie had a bath. Those poor stinky second babies.
We need another Avery/Julie picture. When they graduate high school and have a combined graduation party we can make a collage of their photos growing up together ;-)