Saturday, December 17, 2011

Addison's first school Christmas program

Getting her first pair of ballet shoes on for her big debut.  Addison's school puts on a Christmas program each year and this year was a Charlie Brown theme.  Her class sang Jingle Bells and O Christmas Tree.  Addison was loving it!  I didn't doubt she would.  She knew all the words and most of the hand movements.  We were so proud!  


Avery was a good girl too.  She had to miss her nap for this and didn't make a fuss at all.  We came armed with snacks and our secret weapon, Nana.



Here's the beginning of Addie's dance to "All I Want for Christmas is You!"  I might be biased, but she was the best and cutest dancer up there! :) 
 



1 comment:

April :) said...

She is so cute! I would have loved to see her sing all I want for Christmas...bet that was super cute!