She loves to get "into" things...
And she discovered that the toilet flushes... I think this is her new favorite toy.
And she is getting smarter and smarter every day. She says "baby", "mama", "dada", and "puppy" and knows what they mean. She's the cutest thing I've ever seen. What do you think?
It also might be time for a haircut... but I just can't bring myself to do it just yet.
3 comments:
Funny...I was reading your blog and Rylie walks up behind me and says "Who dat?" "That's Addison," I respond. "Well, Addison (in toddler talk) play my radio." I was confused, but he crawled in my lap and pointed to the piano. Just thought I'd let you know. And no we don't want it back, they have another one that is even louder now. We may be passing that one on soon too!
Awe -- they grow up so fast. She is so cute being such a busy body. Isn't it great how they turn our lives upside down & then sometimes maybe not so great!!! Joys of Motherhood!!
I can't believe she's almost a year old! Time goes by SO fast! I LOVE the picture of her trying to climb into the red bin!! So cute!
Miss you girl!!
Loves!
Post a Comment