nursing cover. made so you can still see baby while nursing.
cloth to wipe up dribbles.
outside of diaper/wipes caddy. ribbon hook to hang on door while changing.
inside of caddy. two pockets for diapers and wipes.
I've found lots of cute fabrics!
secured with velcro
5 comments:
Wow - that's all very creative. I am impressed! I didn't know you could sew or had all that talent! Good work -- very cute!
Hi there - I clicked onto your site from April's.
Love the nursing covers.
I am planning to sew a few myself before my little one is born in November.
However, if I don't get around to it...how much are you selling yours for? They're adorable!!
-Jessica Powers
jessmc@hotmail.com
I love them! - and I want one :)
Those are so cute! I love the fabric!!!
Ok, So I put my response on my blog then realized you probably won't see that...
Yes...Noah is so dramatic! A friend of mine introduced me to it it's called Big Huge Lab -- it's free to join! So here you go...
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/ once you get to the web site you click on mosaic maker...upload your photos you want to use....save it...then upload on here! It's pretty neat to use if you want to post several pictures!
Post a Comment