Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yay!

Praise the Lord! Jake has just formally been offered a teaching job about 10 minutes from our house! Thanks for all your prayers. AND, our good friends have a new, beautiful baby girl named Avalon Grace. We just met her and she is perfect!



Here are a few shots from Addison's model shoot this morning... haha! I like the one with her hair blowing in her wind.





12 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

too cute! we ought 2 all get together one day bring props and have a photo shoot! thanks 4 calling with the good news! and avalon is PERFECT!

The Cokenour Family said...

YEA for a job! What school is it? Avalon is beautiful and so is Addi! She and Caleb should be baby models! :-)

April :) said...

YEAH --- I shouted for you guys when I read this!!! Totally forgetting that it is 9:30pm and we have two kids sleeping. So I guess tmrw night will be a celebration dinner!!! I am so happy for you guys I know that is a huge stress off! Congrats :)

April :) said...

PS: Love the new layout :)

Lindsay said...

Praise God! We are so happy for you. I love hearing how God delivers for others, it gives me hope as I'm sure it does for many others. Congrats Jake!

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

Oh My gosh.. she is getting so big!!! I want to see yall soon!!! and someone keep that brick on her head until I do! She's growing up so fast!!!!

CONGRATS to Jake too :)

Anonymous said...

Great news! Congratulations Jake. We regularly see pictures of Addison and I'm always amazed at how fast she's growing up (not as much as you I'm sure). It is always great to hear the good news that comes our way from down your way. (by the way, I'd vote for McCain)

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

love the pics!!!
and so excited for jake!
i knew god would bless you guys!

Natalie said...

Wow! All sorts of great news! Congrats to Jake!! (I mean, congrats to Mr. Bean!)

Keri and Chad said...

Way to go Jake! Isn't God awsome! We will be praying for easy transitiion for you into your new job. Addie, you are SOOOO CUTE!

Craig said...

Yea!!!! Your mom mentioned it (more like cheered) in the office as she read her email and i let out a whoop! Congrats! We think of you guys often adn look forward to our next visit!

Jen said...

Oh Al! I'm so excited for you and Jake!! Congrats!! I LOVE the picture of Addi's hair blowing in the wind! SO CUTE!!!