Playing with Auntie Megan and the table she and Uncle Preston got me!

The butterfly cake Mommy and my neighbor Lea made.

Lighting the birthday girl's cupcake.

Mmm... I love cake!

Daddy helped me open my presents,

and more presents.

The tent Nana got me. One of my favorites! (Also good storage for toys!)

The Dora ride on thing from Billy. Another favorite. (Also very loud...)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Addison! (Yesterday)
I'm glad the party was a success!
Happy Birthday Addison....Love the cake...you did a great job!
Just Found your blog, love the pics! It's awesome! talk to you soon!
Looks like a great time was had by all!!! I can't believe your baby girl is one already! I'm so glad your Mom was able to go for the big occasion - she is loving being a Grandma!!! It is so cute! Nice to be able to keep up on the 3Beans!!!! Take care!
I can't believe it's been a year!! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family in my life. Hope all keeps going well. Hope to see yall soon :)
Post a Comment