Sunday, October 26, 2008

little pouch

Cassy inspired me to try and make this little pouch she found on another blog. It's super easy to make and cute! It could be a travel makeup bag or hold little things in your purse. This one is kinda flimsy so I might try again with sturdier fabric. I'll teach anyone who wants how to make it. Or I'll just make you one for a couple bucks.

3 comments:

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Where do you learn to make all of these?? and how long do they take?? :)

Kelsey Eliason said...

your so creative! got my new mac book today.. i've entered your world.. ha ha ha

Megan Lacefield said...

I want one!!!! Love all the fun stuff you make and reading your stories!

Also, thanks for all you do at NR. you are a blessing to me and so many. I really appreciate you guys!

Megan