Addie sporting her new shades and Canadian t-shirt in honor of Canadian Thanksgiving. Yes, we do celebrate Thanksgiving... I guess the harvest is just earlier north of the border. We had a nice picnic the other day. Really, we just needed to get Addison out of the house so we wouldn't go crazy. She loves the swings and the slide the best!
I noticed this morning on my calendar that it was thanksgiving in canada!! Happy Thanksgiving my little canada friend :) Addie is very cute sporting her shades --- hope you guys have a great day. It's nice that daddy's off today too, huh? Enjoy!!!
He He Addy gets rice cereal for lunch and you get starbucks. That seems a little unfair to me. Just wait till she starts asking for starbucks to. :)I think i would choose the starbucks
4 comments:
I noticed this morning on my calendar that it was thanksgiving in canada!! Happy Thanksgiving my little canada friend :) Addie is very cute sporting her shades --- hope you guys have a great day. It's nice that daddy's off today too, huh? Enjoy!!!
That's what I'm talking about! Happy thanksgiving to the Bean family!
Super Cool little girl!
He He Addy gets rice cereal for lunch and you get starbucks. That seems a little unfair to me. Just wait till she starts asking for starbucks to. :)I think i would choose the starbucks
Post a Comment