I thought I was a good blogger but I guess I'm not because I have nothing to blog about! I guess it was easier when my mom and dad were here and we were going out everyday doing fun and interesting stuff. Now it's back to normal and normal isn't that interesting to anyone else. I don't even have new pictures to post. Here's an old one.
This is my FAVE! I love my family so much. Maybe next week will be more interesting.
5 comments:
Just knowing all is well is great :) have a great day beans!
Sometimes it's great to have nothing to say...because that means life is good and there's no major decisions or drama going on! :)
By the way that is a great picture...very sweet!
I think you do a great job :) It is a challenge to make normal seem blog-worthy on some days.
You and Addie should come over to play sometime soon - maybe tomorrow after Bible study if she isn't exhausted.
can't wait!!!!
tomorrow i will see my hubby do that!
You are hilarious! :) I love reading all your little life happenings! I miss you dear friend!!
Post a Comment