Last weekend we were invited to Jake's friend-from-school's cabin in Tishomingo, Oklahoma. It was a much needed getaway for the Bean's. We had a great time doing nothing and being away from computers and phones (both of which are pooched at the moment). Jake has been working super hard and we've missed having him around as much. But he gets the whole Thanksgiving week off! I'm so thankful for that. I knew being a teacher would pay off eventually.
Anyway, I started off talking about the cabin... here is a picture of us outside the cabin. Being a terrible picture taker I once again relied on our lovely new friends to take pictures for me. :) They took some others that may or may not make the blog.

Jake and Serge on the home-made bridge...yikes

Sergei the wonder dog!

Sergei loves Alison...the feeling is NOT mutual!

Our Christmas Photo outside the cabin
*updates by Jake*
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys got away for a fun weekend! Enjoy the week and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
P.S. It's not the most convenient, but you can always come over and use our computer :)
aw.... cmas pics? :) love you!
-sissy
Glad to see yall got some time away from the "big city"!! Have a great day Beans!
Post a Comment