Sunday, December 21, 2008

snow... grrrr

Well, we were supposed to go to Canada today but the west coast is being hammered with a blizzard. Did I mention that I already hated snow? It's official now. This should cut at least 3 days off of our trip... : (  

Not to mention American Airlines is taking upwards of an hour to get through to...

6 comments:

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

I'm so sorry! Let us know the update of when you get to leave. We're thinking about you and praying for you.

The Cokenour Family said...

I am so sorry friend! I hope that you guys get there sooner than later!

The Gray Gang said...

i'm sorry! boo 4 snow standing in the way of family time.

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

did you ever make it?

April :) said...

That is awful...but hopefully you will be on your way tmrw! So we will pray for safe journey's and fun times to be had with the family :)

Anonymous said...

but now you are on your way and the snow is soooooo pretty! :) and when you get here, we can do a snow-dance so that your flight BACK gets cancelled too! hehehehe...