Thursday, January 1, 2009

Canadian Christmas


The farm. Ma and Pa's new place. It's beautiful!

All bundled up.

Her first sit in the snow. She's not sure what to think.

Addie on Christmas morning

Family photo with Ma and Pa Woods.

We had a wonderful time in Courtenay, BC over Christmas (once we finally got there). Our trip was shortened by a few days because of snow. We endured 22 hours of travel with an active (and I mean squirmy-butt) one-year-old who would not sleep. We were SO glad to finally get there (at 3am pacific time... try 5am in Texas). I'm not complaining... I'm just saying it was totally worth it to see my family. I hate to leave every time. And I wish it was longer so I could've spent more time seeing friends too. 

I feel so blessed that we got to spend Christmas in Canada. And I am so thankful that coming home to Texas only took 7 hours! I am glad to be back and can't wait to see all my Texas buddies. I'm loving this weather too! 

See facebook for more pics.