contemplating quitting the blog... should I? I've gotten a little busy and it's hard to keep up with this, facebook, email, etc etc... would you really miss me that much???
yes b/c i love seeing what is going on but if you are just going to update facebook more I can deal with that too :) just can't tell to much of a story on there... unless you leave anote :)
I would Sister! I think blogging about being Mom is one of my faves! It's like a book always being written... never done but the chapters keep unfolding! But the bottom line is just do what your heart is led to do! I'm new to facebook and I've been on it less and less... it's like a book vs. the cliffnotes...the book is always better!
Yes we would miss you! But I totally understand. It is hard to keep up with everything. You can always pick it back up again if you decide to set it aside.
Yes I would! I feel so connected by reading what is happening in everyone's lives. Maybe quit one...but not everything! I have thought about letting facebook go....it does waste ALOT of time. I feel ya, I don't know.
7 comments:
yes b/c i love seeing what is going on but if you are just going to update facebook more I can deal with that too :) just can't tell to much of a story on there... unless you leave anote :)
I would Sister! I think blogging about being Mom is one of my faves! It's like a book always being written... never done but the chapters keep unfolding! But the bottom line is just do what your heart is led to do! I'm new to facebook and I've been on it less and less... it's like a book vs. the cliffnotes...the book is always better!
Yes we would miss you! But I totally understand. It is hard to keep up with everything. You can always pick it back up again if you decide to set it aside.
Yes I would! I feel so connected by reading what is happening in everyone's lives. Maybe quit one...but not everything! I have thought about letting facebook go....it does waste ALOT of time. I feel ya, I don't know.
I would miss you! I love seeing all your photos. And hearing about your life. Its so great to be able to hear what you guys are up to so far away.
i miss you!!!!! i like the story. :)
sis
Um I am just going to tell you a flat out NO YOU CAN'T QUIT!!! So there you go problem solved! :) You're welcome!
Post a Comment