I had a wonderful Mother's Day! We went to church and then to the Botanic Gardens in FW to take a few pictures. I got a paraffin wax spa bath thingy for hands and feet, an 1.5 hr swedish massage, flowers, cards... I'm so spoiled. I love being a mom. :)
5 comments:
Yall are super precious!! I so badly want to visit yall again soon!!!
I adore the pic of you 2 from the back with all the trees... I just can't tell you enough about that little face! I used to be a talent scout; if I was still working & saw her out I probably would have begged... she is SO photogenic!
These are such beautiful photos. Im so glad you had such an amazing Mothers day!
Super cute pictures! Glad you were so spoiled on your special day. And to answer your previous post, I would miss you on the blog!
ooh la la...sounds so nice. I still have not been to the gardens. Got to do that!
Post a Comment