Tuesday, December 22, 2009

uncle bubba & aunt kt visit

My brother Rob and his girlfriend Katie came all the way from BC to visit us this past week. The weather was great! I was hoping it would be nice so they would be jealous :)

We took them all over Fort Worth and down to Austin and fed them way too much fried food. I think Addie has charmed them both. They really adore her and she adores them! Thanks for coming to visit!

Addie and Uncle Bubba at the stockyards.


With Katie and Rob at the stockyards.


At the high school state championship football game (what a mouthful) where Aledo won state! Got to meet up with Preston and Megan there too. We had to give my brother a real Texas experience.

Just a sweet picture of Addie and her Uncle Bubba.

3 comments:

teamwilhite said...

Your brother looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

yay! thanks for the pic. i love you guys!
-kelly

Anonymous said...

I know, they look so much alike! Thanks again for such a great time. Our first trip to Texas will not be our last.