Sunday, January 3, 2010

snow in Texas

Not Addie's first time in the snow but still blogworthy. We took her out and threw snowballs at her... haha... and built a mini-snowman. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it but she sure looked cute. I didn't last very long out there. I am fully acclimatized to Texas and am officially a wuss to cold weather. Some of you already knew that though.


I did hope to post some Christmas pictures but I didn't take any. Maybe some kind person will pass some on. :)

3 comments:

April :) said...

She is such a cutie!!! We loved playing in the snow too :)

alicia kristine said...

oh I want to be 2 and have a big pink coat!~ she's presh as always!

teamwilhite said...

Fun! I didn't take any snow pictures because....oh yeah, we didn't go out in the snow. I asked Hollis if he wanted to go out and play in it and he said, "No, it's really cold outside!" That's my boy! I HATE the cold.