Here's a sweet picture of Miss Presley.
After a little lunch the girls went off to play in the playroom. Typically this would not be a big deal but after a few minutes of silence... never good with 2 year olds... I thought, maybe I should check on them. This is what we found! Note Presley's pink lips... :)
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.... hahahahaha! Seriously, what can you do but laugh? The clothes were ruined, the carpet was basically ruined, unless you like big pink splotches in your entryway. The girls, they came clean pretty easily. The tub was RED. Washable paint is NOT washable unless all you're cleaning is humans. Just fyi.
How can you be mad at this face?
4 comments:
caught red handed.
love it.
sis
oh my!!! I thought only boys could make that big of a mess!!
So cute!!!!
Miss you, lady! Would love to see a belly shot! :)
this is too cute!
Post a Comment