For my third Mother's Day Addie and Jake surprised me with some beautiful framed pictures of Addie in the bluebonnets. I LOVE them! They also took me for crepes at Ol' South Pancake House. Mmmm. Except for Addie being sick, it was a great weekend. I feel so blessed to be a mom and have such a wonderful family! And I love my own mama too! She is the best mom ever. I'm so proud of all her recent accomplishments... ;)



Soon I will be a mom to 2 little girls. Can't wait to meet the next little Bean. She gave me a swift kick in the gut for Mother's Day... I love her!
4 comments:
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! What a fun present. Hope Addie is feeling better.
She is so pretty!!! LOVE the pics!
Awww....little baby bean! Aren't they sweet when they kick????
LOVE the pictures! Happy (late) Mother's Day! Can't wait to see pictures of Addie with your new little Peanut! :)
Post a Comment