Friday, August 6, 2010

summer

The fam at the beach house Nancy rented for us for a week in Port Aransas. We had a blast! I thought riding in the car for 9 hours would be bad and it really wasn't (until the last hour). I guess baby had had enough. We were a short walk to the beach and the pool. Jake got to fish a lot, I got to rest a lot, and Addie got to play a lot. We went to the aquarium, the beach, the gelato shop a "few" times, and spent quality time with the other Beans.

At Larry's birthday party... everyone else was outside swimming in the pool that was filled with dry ice. I was inside avoiding being eaten alive by mosquitoes. They love pregnant women.

Addie being the princess of Larry's birthday party. She really knows how to steal the show. For his birthday Larry got a pink, heart-shaped pillow, a stuff alligator, and a squishy ball from Addison. All of which were in a big pink bag. He refuses to take it back though and thought it was the sweetest thing.

Another pool party with friends from the Gray lifegroup. Friends, swimming, eating, playing volleyball, sweating, baptizing, sharing. It was so nice to see some friends we hadn't seen in a while. Thanks for the invite!

Just a cute one of Addie and her friend Avalon playing piano. Lately we've been staying inside because of 100+++ temperatures. The girls want to go outside but Mommy says... No way, Jose! With less than 3 weeks left until my due date I'm staying inside! You might entice me with a dip in the pool or an outing for ice cream but otherwise, not likely.

This will be it until little miss Avery is born. I can't wait to see her sweet face! Pray for her birthday to be a good one. The second time around is so different just because you're not totally naive to what's waiting for you. Although, I could be wrong and it could be completely different!

1 comment:

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Great pictures. What a fun summer it has been! Looking forward to fall with the new little ones!