Me and Addie baking for Christmas. I can't get over how beautiful this kid is. Where does she come from? This Christmas was so fun because Addie is getting old enough to enjoy it and really participate in all the activities. She loves to bake, but especially loves to eat! Sweets that is...
This year we got to see Poppy and Mimzy in Gruene, TX for a couple days. It was their first time to meet Avery Kate and she was ever so charming. She didn't quite get the Christmas thing but she still got lots of presents!
Another sweet sister moment and Avery holding her head up. She's 4 months now... where does the time go?
Outfitter store in Gruene. Being silly with Daddy and Poppy. I couldn't convince them to buy the hats.
I just saw this picture today. I must have been at bunco or something because Avery hardly ever gets a bottle. I'm so thankful that she will take one though so I can go out with my girls (and my husband). :)
Christmas Eve cookie decorating. It was so much fun this year! Instead of baking from scratch we got the "bag-o-sugar-cookies" that you mix with eggs and water. It worked out great! Addie loved decorating these. I think we'll keep this tradition.
Too much icing...
The finished product. We left a few cookies and some milk out for Santa. Addie kept getting up from her bed so we told her Santa can't come until you're asleep. That kept her in bed and we got to eat some cookies. :)
A few early Christmas gifts for Addie. She got some new jammies and a baby doll that says a prayer. She was very spoiled this year with lots of toys, clothes, games. She is a very loved little girl. :)

4 comments:
Those are two gorgeous girls and I'm pretty certain it comes from their mamma ;)
Beautiful! Glad you guys had an awesome Christmas
I love the "too much sugar" pic! Those girls are so cute!! :)
your family is growing beautifully!!!! Such sweet pics!
Post a Comment