Today is Avery Kate's first birthday. I can't believe a year has gone by already. It literally flew by! The second kid goes way too fast.
We had her birthday party on Sunday with a few family members. We decided to keep it small so we wouldn't overwhelm her. Besides, Addie's birthday is in 2 weeks and hers will make up for it in craziness! I don't think Avery likes as much attention as her big sister. When we sang 'happy birthday' Avery made such a shy face and tried to turn away.
We're so blessed to have Avery in our lives. We prayed for at least a year before we got pregnant with her and she is so special to us! I'm praying for another healthy, happy year for my girl! Love you Avery Kate.
Just had to add one more of Avery when she was born. I remember this day like it was yesterday.

4 comments:
What beautiful words! She is a really sweet and beautiful girl! :) Happy birthday little one!
How precious she is. Can't believe how quick time goes by. You have two gorgeous girls!!!
I was looking at the picture of Jake and Daneel holding Avery and Julie when Avery was still in the hospital. SO sweet. It does seem like it was yesterday. Happy Birthday beautiful girl!
1 already, I'm sad for you. They grow up way to fast! Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment