Addison was loving the attention. She is a performer, a dancer, a lover of the spotlight. I have no idea where that comes from. Definitely not me! She has her daddy's charm.
kisses!
unwelcome kisses! Avery has a million faces. I do know where she gets that... me. She is not a fan of daddy's whiskers and refuses to kiss him because of it.
Rewind a few months to Gramma and Papa's visit. Addie had been telling us how she dislikes our new house for a while now. She didn't say dislike but you get the point. I figured out that the main reason she wanted another new house is so that she could have a pink room. So instead of buying a new house we opted to paint her room pink. Actually, Jake and my dad did the painting.
Little bitty in the grass. Possibly the first time in the grass... with the second child it's so hard to remember. Poor poor second child. ;) Face #3 = what is this?! Get me up!
Frilly Easter dresses from Nana. Addie loving the camera and Avery loving Addie.
Addie and bff Presley enjoying chocolate at 10am... only on Easter!
Addie RAN to give mr. bunny a hug while Presley was a little more reserved. In the end we got a sweet picture. He is one of the less creepy looking Easter Bunnies I've seen posted.
There, I caught up. 4 posts in 1... don't judge :)

3 comments:
Cute pics! You did a great job catching up! Now it's time to start some sewing projects so you can update the other blog ;)
adorable pics!!! LOVE the new banner!
Cute Pics!! Funny how the 2nd child gets left behind on things...just wait to you have the 3rd!!! haha
Post a Comment