Sunday, September 11, 2011

Addison's 4th birthday

A while back Addison decided she would have a Tiana birthday party. For those of you that are not consumed with the Disney Princess lifestyle, Tiana is in the Princess and the Frog. If you have girls, it's only a matter of time before it takes over your life! Just a little prophetic word for you. :)

We kind of splurged on her birthday "outfit" and got her an official Disney Store Tiana dress, complete with tiara and shoes. You're only 4 once right?

At this age I want to remember just how sweet Addie is. She loves her friends and her new school. She loves to dance. She hasn't started lessons yet but she is so graceful. She can out-talk me, out-run me, out-do me in staying awake for the entire day. The girl has energy. She can write all her letters and some of her numbers. She recognizes her name and some other words too. She is definitely a little girl and not a baby anymore. I still want to think of her as my baby though. I guess I always will. She is my first baby and in some ways she is so like me. Sorry honey, you and I both want to be the boss... but for now I'm bigger and older! haha. :)  Addie adores her Daddy. I mean ADORES. They have such a special relationship and I'm so thankful for that. I pray that they will always be close and that she can always tell him anything. I think I better stop before I start crying.





Here are a few pictures from her Tiana birthday party. She had an absolute blast with all her little friends. I would say it was a success for sure. So much fun throwing a special party for my girl. One more sleep and I will have a four year old...





Happy Birthday to Addie Bean! Love you sweetpea!

1 comment:

April :) said...

aww your words are so sweet :) and your addie is so sweet too!