5 years ago Jake and I got married! 5 years and 10 months ago we met. It is amazing what God will do when you trust Him. When I finally did start to trust that He had someone just for me I ended up in New Zealand at the Church @ 109. Being as forward as I am... ya right, I decided to go sit right next to him. Somehow I had the courage to do that much. Jake, being as friendly and sociable as he is, took it from there. The rest is history.
I think my plan for our 5th anniversary was to go to Italy... I didn't realize how fast 5 years would go. I also didn't really think that we'd have 2 kids, a house and 10 fish to take care of. Maybe we'll go to Italy for our 10th anniversary. :) honey?
We did have an amazing time anyway at Rough Creek Wilderness lodge in Glen Rose. We hadn't heard of this place before a coworker recommended it to Jake. It is literally in the middle of nowhere. I was a little skeptical that it was even there. But finally we drove over a hill and there it was. A huge resort, lake, driving range, pool, etc. We had a great dinner and walk around the property. We'll definitely have to go back.
Here's a picture of me and my hubby. Addison says, "He's not your husband, he's your babe!" And he is. I love him more now than I did then, and a little more every day.
4 comments:
aww happy love day! Ya'll are so sweet and so made for each other!
Happy Anniversary you two love birds!
:)
Love you guys.
-Sis
So sweet! Happy Anniversary (a few days late ;) I'm rooting for you to go to Italy in 5 years!
Post a Comment