Every since last year on Halloween I have been hearing about what Addison is going to be next year and how many days till Halloween and is it here yet? I never expected her to love it so much! But what's not to love? Her favorite things in life, right now, are dressing up and eating candy.
She only changed her mind a million times about what she was going to be. Let me see... she wanted Rapunzel, Ariel, Angelina Ballerina, fairy princess, a flower, and that was just the last couple of weeks! The day of she decided Angelina Ballerina. She only wavered for a few hours in the afternoon when she changed into her Rapunzel dress. Then after I washed off the whiskers and took out her hair did she decide to go back to Angelina. Silly girl. :)
We met some friends at a little church fall fest for trunk or treat and bounce house fun. The girls all looked so cute! Everyone loved Avery's chicken outfit. I think she should have gotten a prize. Especially for being one and keeping the hat on. I was pleasantly surprised that she kept it on.
I have to say that the best part of the night was coming back to our neighborhood and trick or treating with the Lawrences. Addison and Presley literally ran door to door for candy. I've never seen them so excited! I thought we would do a couple houses... but we almost walked the entire neighborhood. She got loads of candy and didn't get to bed until 10pm. We are well stocked for candy for a long time. And she won't even notice when a few pieces go missing. I won't say how.

2 comments:
I love the last picture, a girl with her stash! Nice job.
LOVE the chicken outfit... especially the crazy feet!
those girls are gorgeous!!!! love the chicken costume, made me literally lol!
Post a Comment