Monday, October 17, 2011

big dreams

Addison informed us tonight that when she grows up she wants to live in Texas and be our neighbor (even though we'll be sad that she doesn't live with us anymore). She wants a husband and 2 babies (a boy and a girl). This is odd because yesterday she wanted 28 babies but I told her that was too many and that we wouldn't be able to go to Disneyland if we had that many babies. She must have taken that into consideration when planning her own family. Anyway, she wants her husband to love Jesus and not be silly about it. She made sure Jake promised to help her pick one that wouldn't be silly about it. I'm just amazed at her little imagination and how grown up she sounds! I didn't have all that figured out until I was hmmmm 23? I know she's just talking but it's sweet to know that Jesus is already a part of her life and her decisions.

Here are a few pics of the girlies. We took them to an Aledo football game. 



Check out Addie's face in this one and Jake's in the next. :)


Here's Addison riding her new bike. She rode for 40 minutes! She was a pro right from the start. She has bailed a couple times but still gets back on. She likes to be in control (that I already knew :) ) and will slow down if she feels herself going too fast. 

Avery wanted to participate.

She was pushing Addison all around. 

Sitting in the mud. Look at that outfit. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

So sweet. Way to dream big Addie! And way to guide her in the right direction Alison and Jake. You guys are great parents. So glad we get to walk beside you in this journey!

Kelly Marie said...

That's awesome, sis. Way to go Addie, on the dreams and on the biking!!! Avery, you need to start picking your own outfits. ;) ...but good work pushing your big sis around! Hope to see you soon!

April :) said...

This is sooo super cute! So glad you blogged it...a moment you will really want to save!