Monday, February 20, 2012

news :) finally

So... I really just like reading other people's blogs but writing one myself seems a bit overwhelming lately. But when I see that it has been over a month since I promised "news" I think I should probably get on that. So, more for our own records than your knowledge, we are expecting baby #3! Baby #3 has been a topic of discussion for a long time. Do we? Don't we? Two is such an even number and seems to be the socially acceptable number of kids these days. In our hearts we knew that we weren't "done" and I guess God knew too. Isn't he cool like that?

I am 13 weeks now and feeling pretty good. Addison is very excited about another baby and prefers that it be a girl. A girl named Clara to be exact. I told her she might get a brother. Avery has no idea what is about to hit her... on her birthday (or thereabouts). I'm hoping 2 years apart will be enough. Three between A & A was so nice.

There it is... we are super excited and thrilled and scared all at once! Pray with us that everything will go perfectly with my pregnancy and the baby's development. We should find out if it's a boy or girl in a month or so!


5 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! so so so happy for you! amazing! xoxoxo

Cyndi Davis said...

3's great! It's just enough excitement and chaos but doesn't put you over the edge :) We are praying for a healthy boy or girl... can't wait to find out!

Jen said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?! Congrats, Al! You're such an amazing mommy and your sweet babe is already SO loved! xoxo

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! I too think three is great! Five will put you over the edge, but if God calls you to it, He'll get you through...right? Ha ha. So happy for you guys!!!

Rachel said...

oh my goodness....I missed this news, but I was curious from a past comment....Congrats! This is fabulous news. Excited for you and your family!!!!!