Sunday, July 29, 2012

Canada '12

How do you sum up 3 amazing weeks? With pictures! These aren't in chronological order... 

55-72* is perfect campfire weather. Many marshmallows were had by all.



An outing to Mt. Washington to see the snow.  Mommy missed this outing, along with many other fun outings, due to a bad attitude and tiredness.  Being pregnant is hard work!



Our favorite Uncle Bubba!


The sweetest neighbor girl in the world!  Sarah spent many afternoons playing with Addie, having tea parties, riding Pepsi the horse, digging in the garden.  Addie was in heaven having a big girl to play with.  I've never met a sweeter 14 year old in my life.  She had impeccable manners.


The "cousins", Mason, Adah, Addison, Avery and Jack.  They would be third cousins I believe.


Great Grampa and Gramma.  The girls adore their G G&G.  It's so neat to see them interact.


These were actually on the way over to the Island on BC Ferries.  Mommy was inside guarding the bags and probably being lazy and pregnant.



Visiting Great Gramma and Auntie Kelly.


Many a meal was eaten on the patio surrounded by the beautiful, green meadow my parents call a yard.


Waiting for Daddy to finish with his golf tournament.


Kids' Day at Filberg Park where Jake and I were married.  It's still as beautiful as I remember it.  I do remember being skinnier though.


Food may have contributed to my state of largeness... haha.  I love eating ice cream without worrying about it melting all over me.



Another campfire night/attack Daddy night.


Learning how to play Papa's ukelele from Hawaii.  Isn't that sweet?!


The two campers!  Jake and Addie's first BC camping trip.  It rained most of the time in true BC fashion.  Thankfully Jake set up a nice tarp/shelter so we could eat our food and not get soaked.  Fyi, the pregnant lady and baby went home to sleep in real beds.  Maybe next year?



Buddy Adah at the Canada Day celebrations.


Tea party and baking with 3rd cousin and best Canadian buddy Adah.


First beach trip... Miracle Beach where Jake proposed to me!  It was freezing when the sun went behind the cloud.



Flying kites at the "farm".


Isn't it gorgeous?!


Hiking Ripple Rock trail with Kelly, Paul and my Dad.  Another outing I missed.  I swear next year I won't be pregnant.



And finally a little kiss for sissy.

2 comments:

Cyndi Davis said...

Looks like a gorgeous place! One of these days maybe I'll go visit. Love the girls in the last picture!!!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Looks like so much fun! Pretty sure we need to schedule a LG trip there next year. We can all fit in the guest quarters, right?? ;)