She is a little dynamo. At 40.75 inches and 37.8 lbs she is in the 17th percentile for height and 34th percentile for weight. She might be small but she is FULL of energy and FEARLESS. I do think it requires capital letters. You would too if you saw how she flies off the kitchen stools onto the couch or does flips into the deep end of the pool like it's nothing.
She is also fearless when it comes to people. She is sweet, friendly and knows no strangers. I have a lot to learn from her. She surprises me sometimes when she talks about letting her sister Avery choose first or when she kisses her baby sister over and over. She is affectionate and loving and writing this might make me cry.
Addison is smart. She is working on Kindergarten at home with me, her teacher. :) I never thought I would homeschool but it has been easy. If there's anything she doesn't already know (which so far isn't much) she catches on really quick. I know she will do so well when she gets to go to real school next year.
| Jenna |
| Avery |
| Kirah |
![]() |
| Pinkie Pie - made by the lovely Tiffany Geffert. Beautiful and so tasty! |
| Alivia with Uncle Zed |
![]() |
| Ella about to kill Pinkie Pie |
![]() |
| Presley |
![]() |
| Avalon |
![]() |
| Kirah (someone taught this girl to swing a bat...) |
![]() |
| Jenna |
![]() |
| Avery |
![]() |
| Right before Pinkie Pie died. |









2 comments:
Happy birthday Addie! She is such a cutie and such a mess!!! :)
I remember when we just moved here and Addie was starting to say 'Oh WOW' about everything. Now she's added about 3000 words to that vocabulary. :) Can't believe how quickly those years have flown!
Love that little girl!
Post a Comment