Sunday, July 29, 2012

Texas heat

In an attempt to beat the Texas heat the girls have been spending a lot of time in the pool.  I braved Walmart one day with both of them and my belly to pick up this little pink gem.  It was quite a sight since they made me go outside with all my groceries and bring the pool in to pay for it... and not one employee offered to help.  Another reason why I love Walmart so much.  :P

It was totally worth it.  It's just enough water to keep them entertained but not overwhelming to set up and take down.  I don't think I'll ever buy one of those blow up pools again.  



Nana's pool has also been a great place to hang out this summer.  Addison is learning how to swim... more on that later.  Avery is also getting more comfortable in the water too.  Gotta keep our eyes on those two crazy girls!




Fun with the lifegroup girls Presley and Jenna.



No comments: