Sunday, July 29, 2012

Preschool graduation from Couts Christian Academy

I realize this is seriously late... but as part of my nesting period I have decided to update my blog!

Back in May Addison "graduated" from preschool 4 at Couts Christian Academy in Weatherford. Her good friends Presley and Bryant were in her class. I can't find a picture of Presley but she was there. She and Addie are bffs for life. ;)




Addison did ballet and jazz at Couts too.  She loved everything about school and dance.  She especially loved her teacher Miss Lisa.  As part of her graduation ceremony the kids sang songs and danced and walked down the aisle in their cap and gowns.  It was very cute and official.  I would definitely recommend Couts!  Next we start kindergarten at home... should be a fun and interesting year with a 2 year old and a newborn.


No comments: