It's only been 7 weeks since this happened but I can't skip this one. The amazing story of Alivia Ann Bean. Due on her sister Avery's birthday, August 24th. Alivia came 2 days early on August 22, 2012 at 4:55pm at 7 lbs 6.8 oz and 19 inches. Wow... it took all my brain power to remember these details. Good thing I didn't wait 8 weeks.
I had a midwife appointment that morning and was told that I could go to the hospital. I was 5 cm already and she was afraid that if I went home I wouldn't make it. I knew I probably would make it but I opted to go to the hospital and let them break my water anyway. For fear of TMI I will skip ahead 4-5 hours to when Alivia was born!
It was an amazing experience once again. No drugs is definitely the more exhilarating way to go. I'm so glad I did it this way again. My first thoughts when I saw her was how pretty she was and how she kind of looked like Addison but her eyes were different. She was so warm and alert and tiny. Her hair was so dark. Looking back at pictures Avery's hair was dark too.
Her little twin.
Meeting the sisters for the first time. That's Gramma holding Alivia. Gramma and Papa Woods, Nana, Uncle Zed, Tia, Lexi and Ella were all there to meet Alivia on her birthday.
Oh my goodness! 3 little girls! I'm so blessed. I wouldn't trade this for the world.
Looking pretty small in her carseat. I can't believe how much she's grown in 7 weeks. Wow!





2 comments:
She is so beautiful! I love having 3 kiddos! Its craziness for sure but the good kind of crazy!! Congrats on all your beautiful girls! :)
She is just SO precious!!!! I love that you have 3 beautiful girls to nurture and love! They're very lucky you are their mama, too! Hugs to your whole family!!! xoxox
Post a Comment