She started out as my little bitty. She was such a delicate, petite baby. She's not so little anymore! At her 2 year check up Avery was 32 lbs. That's the 94th percentile for weight. She's 94th for height too. She is starting to catch up with her big sister.
Avery has lots of words. I might be the only one who understands half of them though. You can usually figure it out by listening to what Addison has just said. Avery will repeat anything she says!
Some things that Avery loves: books, food, particularly donuts, her babies, buckles, saying no, her Daddy, doing things her way, being outside, and doing everything her big sister does.
I love to sit and read with Avery. She will bring book after book after book to be read. She's like her mama like that. And at the end of every book she says, "Amen!" She's also a little shy with new people and will often play by herself rather than with the crowd. I just love this little girl with the big blue eyes. I can't wait to see what happens in the next year! I'm hoping for big girl panties and a big girl bed... I know you can do it Avery Kate!

2 comments:
She is such a mini Alison! I love it! Also, love her birthday theme! You're such a good mom, Al!
She's such a sweetie. I think my favorite picture of her right now is of she and Julie bumping their heads down the door at ballet - TOO cute :)
Post a Comment