stories and pictures of Addison and Avery Bean
I LOVE that little dress! She is so beautiful!
i LOVE them!!!!she is so gorgeous!i hope she will like younger men, bc i'm sure cade will just adore her.
Oh how cute! She is precious! Can I put in my reservation now for Hollis when they get older?
So precious! She is such a sweetie.Where did you get them done?
We got them done at Sears. I have another coupon if someone wants to use it.
Sears is awesome! We do all of ours there too :) Okay they are all extremely great but my favorite is the one with her name on it....she is a cutie pie!
She is so sweet!
OH MY GOSH SHE IS ADORABLE!!! I love love love those pictures!!! I want to see yall again!!!
Love the pics. She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I LOVE that little dress! She is so beautiful!
i LOVE them!!!!
she is so gorgeous!
i hope she will like younger men, bc i'm sure cade will just adore her.
Oh how cute! She is precious! Can I put in my reservation now for Hollis when they get older?
So precious! She is such a sweetie.
Where did you get them done?
We got them done at Sears. I have another coupon if someone wants to use it.
Sears is awesome! We do all of ours there too :) Okay they are all extremely great but my favorite is the one with her name on it....she is a cutie pie!
She is so sweet!
OH MY GOSH SHE IS ADORABLE!!! I love love love those pictures!!! I want to see yall again!!!
Love the pics. She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment