Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What haven't we done?

My parents are visiting from BC and we have done so much! Activities, outings, eating, walking, taking pictures... we're having a great time doing every possible tourist activity known to Fort Worth and those nearby towns such as Granbury, Glen Rose, etc. I guess we could have spread things out a little since they WILL be back... but my dad might get bored. Ha! Here are some of the pictures.

at the stockyards
riding the mini-train by the river
with Grampa and the choo choo

feeding giraffes at fossil rim park in glen rose


sleepy baby

3 comments:

Craig said...

looks like everyone is having fun!

teamwilhite said...

Wow I want to come stay at your house! Too much fun!!!

Cyndi Davis said...

Can I apologize for picking the same background you did?! I promise I didn't look at yours first... good taste! Addison's adorable. Have fun with your parents.