It rained almost the entire time and I LOVED it. The mountains were beautiful and covered in snow. The ocean ahhhhh... I missed it. I never realized how spoiled I was living there until I left. I'm just glad my parents live there and I get to visit!
Addie made quite an impression at this visit. She's talking a lot more and has major personality. I knew that already but it's funny watching others discover what a neat kid she is. For example, we took her to the McDonald's playplace and she was one of the only kids in there but she immediately took over. She is nothing like me... she was yelling and giving us a running commentary the whole time. "Ebbyroodddy, look at meeee! I go down the sliiiiiiiide! Weeeeeeee!" and "Gramma, you're hilarious". I have to start writing these things down before I forget.


Meanwhile, Jake and some of his fellow teachers were slaving away at a conference in LA. I guess I don't feel so bad for leaving since he got to see the ocean and the beach too. We sure missed him a lot. It's nice to be home with things back to normal.
2 comments:
Glad you guys are back! I could tell the boys missed her, they kept talking about her when they played and B kept asking, "Addie house?".
love that you got to take a mama and daughter trip~ can't wait to hear more about it!
Post a Comment