Thursday, February 11, 2010

stock show and snow day

Last weekend we took Addie to the FW Stock Show for the second time. I think she enjoyed it better this year. We took her to see the baby pigs and chicks. When she saw mama pig she said, "She's HUUUUGE!"

We also got another picture of Addie riding on a pony. She has officially been on a horse more than I have. And I'm okay with that. That's with me counting a donkey ride in Mexico when I was 18.


In Texas it has been snowing since before I got up... these pictures are from this morning. Jake and Addie are outside right now building a snowman and the snow is up past her boots.


This is right before she made yellow snow...


Addie tonight with her first snowman.


Made with love by Daddy while Mommy stayed warm inside.

3 comments:

Gramma said...

Oh my goodness! Fabulous snow man. Wish I could have been there to help. I love you guys.

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

i miss this little girl so much. she has gotten so big! jealous of that snow too!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

She's so cute and packs a ton of personality! Love the jackets :)