Friday, March 19, 2010

spring break

It's finally spring! Hooray for sun and warmer weather. Winter has been too long... do I sound Texan yet? I'm pretty sure it was colder here than it ever was in BC when I was there. Dryer yes, but definitely colder.

Addie got to spend the day with her Uncle Preston and Auntie Megan. They took her to see the butterflies, the garden, the park, the zoo, the Dairy Queen. She was thoroughly spoiled. Here's one of Addie at the garden. My beautiful girl!


For spring break we ventured down to Port Aransas to visit Poppy, Mimzy and the girls. Weather is perfect. Spent the first day out on the water in Capt. Bob's boat. I caught the first fish; a redfish. Addie and Roisin fished a little, napped a little, and ate a lot of snacks. She is definitely a bare-foot Bean.


Cruising in the boat. Baby Bean's first boat ride! Hopefully not to bumpy for you little one.



A special moment with Poppy. They are so sweet together and adore each other so much!

3 comments:

Cyndi Davis said...

So glad you guys had a fun and relaxing time! Addie is such a cutie!

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

i can't believe she is growing up so much. she's beautiful just like i remember!

April :) said...

Sounds like a great time...all that is missing is ME!!! Love the pic of her in the garden!