Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 and 3

obligatory DQ ice cream cake. This year the cake was very bright! I can't believe I'm 30! I'm a little sad to say good-bye to my 20's but excited for what's next. A lot changed... I got married, moved to Texas, had 2 babies! I feel extremely blessed. I used to think 30 was old... now I look at high schoolers and think they look like kids!
Even though Addie helped me I still couldn't get all those candles blown out in one breath. I better start working out again... it's all downhill from here ;)

Transitioning to the next topic... being 3. It must be fun to be 3. To have such an imagination and to not care at all what people think. My 3 year old is such a character. She changes her clothes at least 4 times a day (usually to put on a dress-up, aka princess dress). She likes to dance and shake her booty in the air. She likes to run around naked after her bath and give out "naked hugs". She likes to do whatever Mommy does, like put on make up. Here's a picture of Addie after she put on her make up...
Can't leave out my beautiful Avery who is now 2.5 months old! She is starting to smile a lot and talk. She looks a lot like Addie. She likes to be held and unless she's asleep she will scream if you put her down. I mean scream... I think she might have a temper :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, Al! You do have such a blessed life! Love you so much and hope your 30's are just as exciting as your 20's were! XOXO

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Aww sweet pictures. And you look great! Not a day over 20, which is really an accomplishment when you consider the daily adventures you have to keep up with ;)