Little bitty Avery Bean is 5.5 months old now! It has gone way to fast. She is such a sweet, pretty little thing. She has the biggest, bluest eyes and a sweet smile. She tries hard to roll over but I haven't seen it yet. Gramma and Nana saw her roll in January but I missed it. She eats a lot and all the time. A few weeks ago she had her first solids and ate like a champ! You would think I never fed this kid. She's had cereal, banana, sweet potato, avocado and peaches now. Loves it all except for avocado. I wish I had a picture of the avocado face. It was priceless.
My bigger Bean, Miss Addie, has been enjoying the Texas weather. Last weekend it was close to 70* F and we spent a lot of time outside with the bubbles and the trampoline.
A few days later temperatures plummeted and she was doing snow angels and building snow men. I don't mind the snow as long as it doesn't last too long. This whole week none of us left the house because of arctic temps and icy roads. School closed for 4 days! Closing the last day was a bit of a stretch if you ask me but I was glad to have Jake home. :)

3 comments:
I think the boys need to take some snow angel classes from Addie. Her's are MUCH prettier then theirs.
Can't believe little Avery is getting so big. Love the big baby blues!!
Love the pics...love the snowman with the bright blue sky behind it! Great times :)
Love the update! Mia likes everything except avocado too! I know exactly what face you're talking about! :)
Sorry I won't be able to join everyone in June!! Real sad, but please give Ang a huge hug and kiss for me! XOOX
Post a Comment