Saturday, March 5, 2011

6 months!


Avery turned 6 months on Feb. 24th! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is getting so big so fast! She is still a little peanut but she looks big to me. 

At her doctor's appointment she weighed 14 pounds and 5 oz. and was 27 inches long. She is 95% for height and 25% for weight. What girl wouldn't be happy with that! 

She started eating solid food, aka mush, about a month ago and caught on immediately unlike her sister. Her first food was rice cereal, then sweet potatoes, avocado, and banana. She eats yogurt, baby mum mum crackers, green beans, peaches, pears, mango, apricot. She will scarf any of these except avocado... not her favorite! Her little face was priceless when I gave her avocado. :)



Avery is such a sweet girl and such a joy. She lights up when she sees her big sister Addie or her daddy and of course her mommy :)  I would say she's a mommy's girl at this point. That might be because I have the goods... just sayin! She makes some sweet sounds but is pretty quiet. I'm not surprised about that since I was very quiet too. I was more surprised that Addison was such a chatterbox! I don't think they could be any different in personality. They look a lot alike and both have beautiful blue eyes like their daddy. 
Happy 1/2 birthday! Love you Avery Kate!

1 comment:

April :) said...

What a sweet little girl!! Love her facial expressions!! :) Happy 1/2 birthday Avery!