Tuesday, October 4, 2011
practice camping
We had a little practice run the other night to see how it was sleeping in a tent with Addison. It went really well and we actually slept. Addison went camping with us one other time when she was about 1 and a half. She slept fine but rolled all over the tent and all over us! She pretty much did the same thing this time too. We weren't brave enough to put Avery out there... so I guess it wasn't really a practice run, not a dress rehearsal anyway. Jake and Addie slept out there again last weekend but I had had my fill and slept in my cushy bed. :) It's not that I don't like camping... but why waste a perfectly good bed when it's right there?
We roasted marshmallows too. That's my favorite part about camping. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"I'm just not the camping type" -Alison at any age.
Miss you all a ton. Xo
Aww love it!!! Love going camping...it is so peaceful but I am a one night camper too!!! Besides I need a shower and such...cant make it more than one night!!! haha
Post a Comment