28 things I love about this guy. He
1. is my best friend.
2. loves me for who I am.
3. is a devoted daddy to our 2 (soon to be 3) girls.
4. is actually looking forward to parenting three teenage girls.
5. loves Jesus.
6. takes time to read and learn and improve himself.
7. works out and looks good.
8. never raises his voice at me or the girls.
9. works hard to take good care of us.
10. serves in the 2 year old room at church with me.
11. sacrifices so much so others can have more.
12. takes care of his mom.
13. goes "camping" in the living room or backyard with Addison.
14. encourages the girls to get dirty and play outside.
15. lets them climb all over him.
16. still opens the car door for me on date night.
17. still takes me on dates.
18. is a really good friend.
19. has lots of guy friends who look up to him.
20. is passionate about family and marriage and living life God's way.
21. laughs at the same things I do.
22. makes decisions.
23. is confident in his choices.
24. is not easily swayed by outside influences.
25. always walks on the side closer to the cars.
26. will eat almost anything I cook.
27. lets me have the nice phone.
28. is a hottie!

2 comments:
This is super cute!!! Ya'll are such sweetie pies :)
You've got a good one! Keep up the lovin' Beans'!!!
Post a Comment