The girls playing at our garage sale in March with the Nortiers. It was my first garage sale and I think we did pretty well. It's a lot of work for a pregnant lady with two little ones but I had lots of help. Maybe next year we'll do it again, eh Steph? :)
Lately Addison has been such a willing helper. She thinks dishes and vacuuming are so much fun! ;) I'm in no way going to discourage this point of view. She helped me with all these dishes and did a fine job I might add.
Addison's Easter party at her school. She was all dressed up in one of her Easter dresses. The kids had an ice cream sundae bar and an egg hunt.
Her creation.
Little Miss Hurricane Avery was there too. I think she thinks this is her classroom too because every time I drop Addison off she either grabs a car and starts playing with it or a book and sits down to read it. This time she found some counting tiles and made a royal mess! Does this face look guilty or what?
Addie, the trendsetter, got most of her classmates to put their Easter baskets on their heads. Hers is a chicken so I call this one "chickenhead". Her bff Presley was "sheephead".
Although each kid was supposed to bring 12 eggs and pick up 12 eggs there were quite a few extra. Guess who found them!
Fishin' with the boys. Addie loves to fish (for a few minutes) and she loves to play with her friends Cameron and Bryant. I've been babysitting these boys for a few years now and they are definitely some of her favorite people. The boys hit the jackpot on this day when "I" was watching them... Mr. Jake was home! They got to go fishing and play video games while I stayed home with the little ones.
Addison caught her fish and decided one was enough. The next obvious choice of plaything is worms right? I'm not surprised that she is doing this at all. Although she is a self-declared princess she has plenty of tomboy in her as well. When she got home she smelled exactly like you think one would after handling worms... yuck!



2 comments:
Avery looks so grown up with all those eggs!!!
hehehe... that's why the boys love her. She is girly with Tomboy mixed in. Perfect girl!
Post a Comment